Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.987 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,438 Dinar (元29,238) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)