Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.872 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 461,615 Dinar (元29,084) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)