Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.973 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,296 Dinar (元27,253) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)