Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.040 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,712 Dinar (元28,722) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)