Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 533,574 Dinar (€4,522) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (27 minutes ago)