Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.831 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 402,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,590 Dinar (руб 153,237) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)