Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 712 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 221,192 Dinar (руб 118,495) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)