Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 832 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.605 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 601,235 Dinar (C$6,786) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)