Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.050 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 536,044 Dinar (C$5,953) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)