Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.908 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 842,778 Dinar ($7,668) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)