Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 726 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.470 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 781,835 Dinar ($7,077) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)