Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.956 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 344,102 Dinar (R$ 11,116) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)