Cost of living comparison between Chapeco, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.881 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,240 Dinar (R$ 13,166) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)