Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.658 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 599,235 Dinar (€4,450) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 388,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)