Cost of living comparison between Chania, Greece and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.818 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 535,841 Dinar (€4,548) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (34 minutes ago)