Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.133 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,995 Dinar (元22,610) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)