Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.055 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 511,914 Dinar (元31,885) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)