Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.704 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,633 Dinar (元22,773) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)