Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09811 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 674,326 Dinar (₩6,872,938) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)