Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09561 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 661,387 Dinar (₩6,917,276) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (38 minutes ago)