Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.048 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,548 Dinar (元27,639) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)