Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.040 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 66% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 624,129 Dinar (元38,910) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)