Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.003 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,516 Dinar (元21,802) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)