Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 305,700 Dinar (₨189,403) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)