Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.678 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 332,701 Dinar (₨198,277) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)