Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.984 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 336,240 Dinar (₨341,562) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)