Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.144 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,669 Dinar (147,805 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (39 minutes ago)