Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.102 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 468,185 Dinar (150,933 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)