Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 463,412 Dinar (147,539 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (27 minutes ago)