Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.384 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 248,480 Dinar (Mex$ 46,151) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)