Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 915 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.909 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 578,231 Dinar ($5,076) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)