Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 930 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.852 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 468,383 Dinar ($4,114) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)