Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.569 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 592,926 Dinar ($5,411) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (41 minutes ago)