Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.098 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 539,126 Dinar ($4,942) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)