Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 921 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 419,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 389,622 Dinar (Php182,810) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)