Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,359 Dinar (Php206,915) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)