Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.215 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 303,336 Dinar (Php136,971) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)