Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.164 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 342,888 Dinar (Php158,444) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)