Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.277 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 513,727 Dinar (R$ 14,563) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)