Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.042 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 347,215 Dinar (R$ 11,185) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)