Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.383 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 496,210 Dinar (R$ 14,432) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)