Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.339 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 515,187 Dinar (R$ 14,578) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)