Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.482 DZD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,406 Dinar (R$ 14,019) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)