Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.892 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 465,812 Dinar (R$ 15,079) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)