Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.153 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 592,653 Dinar (€5,102) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)