Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.159 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 607,146 Dinar (€5,182) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)