Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.477 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,876 Dinar (€3,817) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)