Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.846 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 514,361 Dinar (€3,992) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 413,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)