Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 381,751 Dinar (€3,143) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)