Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.348 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 468,681 Dinar (€3,339) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)