Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.108 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 415,774 Dinar (R$ 11,843) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)