Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 651,190 Dinar (€5,584) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (35 minutes ago)