Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.875 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,897 Dinar (R$ 11,266) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)