Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.000 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,164 Dinar (€3,483) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (22 minutes ago)