Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.281 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,273 Dinar (€2,981) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)