Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03766 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,588 Dinar (COL$10,875,867) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)