Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03716 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 368,860 Dinar (COL$9,925,223) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)