Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 482%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,379 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.982 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 191% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,183,373 Dinar (Bs 107,760) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)