Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 495%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,645 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.939 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 197% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,539 Dinar (Bs 110,476) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)