Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 503%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,260 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.971 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 195% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,107,264 Dinar (Bs 100,929) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)