Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,506 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.848 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,093 Dinar (R 61,557) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)