Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.841 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 453,450 Dinar (R 57,831) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)