Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.045 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 513,328 Dinar (R 63,809) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)