Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.796 DZD / HTG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,182 Dinar (201,140 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)