Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 669 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.000 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 113% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 864,281 Dinar (AU$10,540) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)