Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.244 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,662 Dinar (R$ 13,365) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (32 minutes ago)