Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.566 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 526,242 Dinar (R$ 14,796) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 387,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)