Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.527 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,552 Dinar (R$ 11,866) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)