Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.416 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 484,665 Dinar (R$ 13,685) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)