Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.434 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,256 Dinar (R$ 12,566) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)