Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.277 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,724 Dinar (R$ 13,174) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)