Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 834 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.167 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,976 Dinar (R$ 12,284) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 382,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)