Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.108 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 465,631 Dinar (R$ 13,263) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)