Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 957 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.168 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 296,615 Dinar (R$ 9,517) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)