Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.108 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 661,552 Dinar (R$ 18,843) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)