Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 913 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.474 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 532,119 Dinar (R$ 16,386) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)