Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 977 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.152 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 660,156 Dinar (R$ 19,330) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (44 minutes ago)