Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 955 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.881 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 656,768 Dinar (R$ 18,829) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)