Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.439 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,149 Dinar (R$ 13,295) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)