Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.650 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,636 Dinar (R$ 12,977) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 416,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)