Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.245 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 319,699 Dinar (R$ 9,616) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)