Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.214 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 840,820 Dinar (£6,173) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 3 hours ago)