Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.343 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 810,358 Dinar (£5,900) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)