Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.400 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 782,635 Dinar (£5,574) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)