Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.677 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,106 Dinar (S/. 14,345) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)