Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.189 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 274,156 Dinar (Php125,215) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)