Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.164 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 242,663 Dinar (Php112,132) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)