Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 423,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,542 Dinar (Php134,353) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)