Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.218 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 266,847 Dinar (Php120,287) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)