Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16451 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 508,454 Dinar (CH$3,090,668) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)