Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18235 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 371,654 Dinar (CH$2,038,174) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (41 minutes ago)