Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16548 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,049 Dinar (CH$2,852,584) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (30 minutes ago)