Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16370 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,995 Dinar (CH$2,816,104) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)