Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 369,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 106,720 Dinar (Bs 72,503,652) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)