Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.972 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 206% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,226,317 Dinar (Bs 111,766) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 401,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)