Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.798 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 221% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,065,067 Dinar (Bs 98,632) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)