Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.838 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 214% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,470,859 Dinar (Bs 135,719) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (39 minutes ago)