Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.419 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 765,802 Dinar (AU$9,406) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)