Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 990 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.019 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 655,686 Dinar (AU$7,449) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (41 minutes ago)