Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.980 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 756,022 Dinar ($6,874) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)