Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 625,798 Dinar (€5,367) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)