Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.306 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 562,549 Dinar (€4,755) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)