Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,721 Dinar (Php198,355) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)