Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,455 Dinar (Php187,066) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 387,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (37 minutes ago)