Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.194 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,064 Dinar (Php183,704) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)