Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.147 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,297 Dinar (Php185,056) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 369,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)