Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.498 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 575,464 Dinar (€4,096) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)