Cost of living in Caen, France vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.698 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,105 Dinar (€2,614) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 229,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)