Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.863 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,131 Dinar (€3,306) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)