Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 537,831 Dinar (€4,559) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (34 minutes ago)