Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.165 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,023 Dinar (€3,261) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)