Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.756 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,233 Dinar (€3,993) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)