Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.861 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 347,401 Dinar (Mex$ 59,270) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)