Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.687 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 337,101 Dinar (Mex$ 59,272) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)