Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.085 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,237 Dinar (Mex$ 89,335) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)