Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.145 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 394,621 Dinar (Mex$ 64,221) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)