Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 689,355 Dinar (1,053,073 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)