Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 574,737 Dinar (871,720 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 399,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (43 minutes ago)