Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,503 Dinar (671,342 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)