Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 63% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 636,126 Dinar (962,580 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)