Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.536 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 350,203 Dinar (10,443 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)