Cost of living comparison between Buzău, Romania and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.594 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 313,791 Dinar (11,799 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)