Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 828 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10697 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 524,635 Dinar (₩4,904,518) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)