Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10089 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 567,471 Dinar (₩5,624,481) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)