Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09775 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 683,928 Dinar (₩6,996,441) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (41 minutes ago)